In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- Back to the Future: Propelling Agriculture with Business Metrics, Automation and Technology
- November 20, 2017
- By Tom Gruenwald
There are myriad ways that technology can benefit the farming industry. This article explains many of the most innovative, up-to-date solutions.
- Beyond the Buzz – How Food Manufacturers Realize the True Value of IIoT
- November 13, 2017
- By Jason Anderson
Three ways the food and beverages manufacturers can overcome the perils of technology and embrace the concept of industrial internet of things.
- What You Need to Know About Plastic Food Packaging
- November 10, 2017
- By Mohan Naik
A summary of how plastic materials help to protect the foods we consume every day.
- Key Practices in the Fight Against Pests
- November 7, 2017
- By Chelle Hartzer
Advice on how to get employees on board with keeping your food facility pest-free.
- Today’s Technology Can Cure Traceability Headaches
- November 14, 2017
- By Matt Brown
Setting up the right technologies and software systems can help to make running a food business a little easier.
- Technology’s Role in Eradicating Foodborne Illness
- November 6, 2017
- By Mahni Ghorashi
To have a chance at eradicating foodborne illness, the food industry needs to not only leverage today’s data collection technologies, testing capabilities and analytics but also coordinate our efforts to build a comprehensive view of food safety across the global food industry.
- Monitoring Polar Compounds in Fryer Oil
- October 24, 2017
- By Emport
Emport explains how polar compounds are created, how they can be easily monitored and how this all relates to the deep frying of foods.
- Gaining Customer Loyalty Through Transparency
- September 21, 2017
- By Katy Jones
FoodLogiQ’s transparency survey asked over 2,000 consumers about their expectations when it comes to the traceability of their food. Here is what they had to say.
- Detect the Unexpected: Why Tomorrow’s Pesticide Workflows Will Rely On Full Scan Technology
- September 14, 2017
- By Susanne Ekroth
Targeted pesticide residue quantitation is an essential and well-established role of the food safety laboratory.
- When Food Safety Meets Cyber Risk
- September 14, 2017
- By Simon Oddy and Duc Nguyen
How safe is your food facility from a cyber attack?
- More Results: