In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- June 18, 2018
- Importers Are Accountable and HACCP Is Not Enough!
Importers must ensure their foreign manufacturers are in compliance with the Preventive Controls rule. Here are five key actions that can help.
- June 12, 2018
- Technology to Help Deliver Food Supply Chain Safety
Enabling traceability and helping food producers and retailers achieve food safety and transparency in the cold chain.
- June 11, 2018
- How to Increase Food Safety Using High-Performance Weighing
What types of scales can you use in your food processing facility? This article breaks it down.
- May 24, 2018
- A Closer Look at Probiotics
A quick dive into probiotics, verification, and implications for food safety.
- May 30, 2018
- Clever Serial Dilution Process Provides Better Performance at Lower Costs
This experiment shows whether automation of serial dilution and the use of disposable bags instead of prefilled test tubes standardize can simplify the dilution process.
- May 22, 2018
- Food Safety and the Language Gap
What can food companies do to avoid miscommunication and costly mistakes due to language barriers?
- April 20, 2018
- The Importance of Food Safety and Environmental Monitoring Solutions
Cooper-Atkins explains how investing in a monitoring system could be the way to avoid a costly recall or dangerous outbreak in the future.
- April 19, 2018
- Food Traceability: The Blockchain Revolution
An interview with Antoine Giros, Food Market Development Manager of Bureau Veritas, reveals how the company tackled food traceability at the consumer level.
- A New Look at Traceability: UK Perspective
A deep dive into UK food regulations, recalls and traceability.
- March 21, 2018
- Playing Whack-A-Mole with Your Food Safety
What responsibility does the government have when it comes to continuously testing food products for harmful chemicals? What role do consumers play?
- More Results: