In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Environmental Sampling Tools: Can It Put Your Food Safety Program at Risk?
- September 22, 2017
- By Gabriela Martinez
Biocides are chemical agents intended to destroy or control microorganisms that can cause damage to manufactured products.
- Gaining Customer Loyalty Through Transparency
- September 21, 2017
- By Katy Jones
FoodLogiQ’s transparency survey asked over 2,000 consumers about their expectations when it comes to the traceability of their food. Here is what they had to say.
- Implementing a Paperless HACCP System
- September 20, 2017
- By Gareth Higgins
This article explains how to create a seven-stage HACCP system and the benefits of implementing paperless inspection solution to one’s company.
- Connected Technology Advances Food Safety
- September 18, 2017
- By Jamie Daubenspeck and Paul Kuck
With current monitoring capabilities and access to data, foodservice professionals have untapped opportunities to leverage technology for improvements to safety processes.
- Detect the Unexpected: Why Tomorrow’s Pesticide Workflows Will Rely On Full Scan Technology
- September 14, 2017
- By Susanne Ekroth
Targeted pesticide residue quantitation is an essential and well-established role of the food safety laboratory.
- When Food Safety Meets Cyber Risk
- September 14, 2017
- By Simon Oddy and Duc Nguyen
How safe is your food facility from a cyber attack?
- Case Studies of Rapid Tests in Manufacturing Facilities
- August 28, 2017
- By Emily Kaufman
How do on-site rapid allergen tests increase sales, prevent recalls and reduce costs? Read more to find out.
- Remote Monitoring Services Can Help Prevent Food Safety and Loss Issues
- June 19, 2017
- By Ron Chapek
Maintaining food quality is job one for retailers. To do this, retailers should monitor food equipment from when the merchandise leave production facilities to their grocery shelves.
- The Future of Food: How to Correct and Prevent a Food Safety Crisis
- June 15, 2017
- By Don Low
Having a food manufacturing process in place is a must if food safety is at the core of your business. Here is an overview of what such a process should consist of.
- Making the Grade: Four Ways to Prepare for Your Commercial Kitchen Health Inspection
- March 15, 2017
- By Breann Marvin-Loffing
A commercial kitchen can undergo a health inspection when it’s least expected. To prepare for inspectors’ unannounced visits, facility managers should take these simple steps to make sure their kitchen is up to code throughout the year.
- More Results: