In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Food Safety and the Language Gap
- May 22, 2018
- By Erika Perez de Jennings
What can food companies do to avoid miscommunication and costly mistakes due to language barriers?
- The Importance of Food Safety and Environmental Monitoring Solutions
- April 20, 2018
- By Julian Hough
Cooper-Atkins explains how investing in a monitoring system could be the way to avoid a costly recall or dangerous outbreak in the future.
- Food Traceability: The Blockchain Revolution
- April 19, 2018
- By Food Safety Magazine
An interview with Antoine Giros, Food Market Development Manager of Bureau Veritas, reveals how the company tackled food traceability at the consumer level.
- Playing Whack-A-Mole with Your Food Safety
- March 21, 2018
- By Jimmy Tao
What responsibility does the government have when it comes to continuously testing food products for harmful chemicals? What role do consumers play?
- Top 10 Areas of Coatings Concern in Food and Beverage Facilities
- March 15, 2018
- By Rebecca Dolton
Are the coatings and surfaces around your food facility in bad shape? It could be putting your food safety at risk. Here are 10 areas in which a certified coatings professional can get your plant back up to code.
- Organic Produce Distributor Composts Solid Waste into Wastewater In-House
- March 7, 2018
- By Power Knot
Here's how Ace Natural eliminated their carting costs, and cut carbon dioxide emissions by 100 tons per year.
- Improving ATP Monitoring Technology for Food Safety Surface Sanitation Applications
- February 9, 2018
- By Mikio Bakke, Ph. D.
Kikkoman explains how ATP hygiene monitoring tests can be effectively used in food processing facilities.
- Equipment Maintenance and Food Safety: What You Need to Know
- January 30, 2018
- By Jeremy Wright
Advanced Technology Services explains how intentional equipment maintenance can make a difference in food quality and safety.
- Ten Steps to Ensure Conformity of Packaged Food
- January 23, 2018
- By Mettler Toledo
The Product Inspection Division of Mettler Toledo explains how packaged food manufacturers and brand owners can achieve conformity in 10 steps.
- The Role of Public-Private Collaborations in Global Food Safety
- January 12, 2018
- By R.E. Brackett
Public-private collaborations bring together the combined knowledge of government, industry and educators. Each of these entities contributes to the food safety system, while also deriving value from participating.
- More Results: