In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- Environmental Sampling Tools: Can It Put Your Food Safety Program at Risk?
- September 22, 2017
- By Gabriela Martinez
Biocides are chemical agents intended to destroy or control microorganisms that can cause damage to manufactured products.
- Selecting Seals for Global Food-Contact Applications
- September 26, 2017
- By Michael McNally
How do the U.S. and E.U. regulate food-contact substances and how they are applied to food?
- Connected Technology Advances Food Safety
- September 18, 2017
- By Jamie Daubenspeck and Paul Kuck
With current monitoring capabilities and access to data, foodservice professionals have untapped opportunities to leverage technology for improvements to safety processes.
- Case Studies of Rapid Tests in Manufacturing Facilities
- August 28, 2017
- By Emily Kaufman
How do on-site rapid allergen tests increase sales, prevent recalls and reduce costs? Read more to find out.
- Remote Monitoring Services Can Help Prevent Food Safety and Loss Issues
- June 19, 2017
- By Ron Chapek
Maintaining food quality is job one for retailers. To do this, retailers should monitor food equipment from when the merchandise leave production facilities to their grocery shelves.
- The Future of Food: How to Correct and Prevent a Food Safety Crisis
- June 15, 2017
- By Don Low
Having a food manufacturing process in place is a must if food safety is at the core of your business. Here is an overview of what such a process should consist of.
- Making the Grade: Four Ways to Prepare for Your Commercial Kitchen Health Inspection
- March 15, 2017
- By Breann Marvin-Loffing
A commercial kitchen can undergo a health inspection when it’s least expected. To prepare for inspectors’ unannounced visits, facility managers should take these simple steps to make sure their kitchen is up to code throughout the year.
- Achieving Higher Standards of Food Safety
- January 24, 2017
- By Sean Riley
As deadlines for Food Safety Modernization Act compliance draw near, now is the time for food processors to prepare.
- Global Standards Impacting Food and Beverage Processors
- January 18, 2017
- By Iuliana Nita
Today’s global economy calls for an intimate understanding of regulations affecting materials that come into contact with food substances.
- Sanitary Design’s Role in Fresh Produce Processing to Prevent Listeria Contamination
- January 12, 2017
- By Elis Owens, Ph.D.
Investing in effective sanitary design not only lowers food safety risks but can lead to significant cost savings by avoiding the financial impact of a recall.
- More Results: