In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- September 4, 2018
- Agrian’s President Richard Machado Explains How New Demands for Data Require a Paperless Approach
Food chain traceability sounds simple enough to the consumer, but for those of us in the industry, we know that it is a complex issue. Richard Machado, President at Agrian Inc., explains how new demands on food processors require consistent standards and advanced technology to keep up with the rapidly expanding world of data.
- August 30, 2018
- Why Savvy Foodservice Business Owners Are Embracing Digital Checklists
Accurate food safety and operational checklists are imperative in the foodservice industry. Advancements in technology have spawned the development of digital checklist apps that can save businesses time and money and prevent fraud—but choosing the right system is critical. Learn which features to look for in a digital checklist app for your foodservice business.
- August 3, 2018
- FSMA and the Cold Chain: What You Need to Know about Temperature Monitoring
Controlant explains how end-to-end cold chain monitoring and temperature control can prevent food spoilage, lengthen shelf life, and avoid unfortunate foodborne illnesses.
- August 15, 2018
- Staying Abreast of Potential Regulation Changes Regarding Bis (2,4-dichlorobenzoyl) Peroxide
How can fast-paced food manufacturing keep up with an ever-changing regulatory environment? Saint-Gobain explains this in the realm of food contact materials and the regulations surrounding them.
- July 17, 2018
- Food Supply Chains are Ripe for Innovative Solutions to Reduce Waste and Carbon Footprint
Find out how to reduce the food waste and carbon footprint of your supply chain with the help of innovative technologies.
- June 18, 2018
- Importers Are Accountable and HACCP Is Not Enough!
Importers must ensure their foreign manufacturers are in compliance with the Preventive Controls rule. Here are five key actions that can help.
- June 12, 2018
- Technology to Help Deliver Food Supply Chain Safety
Enabling traceability and helping food producers and retailers achieve food safety and transparency in the cold chain.
- June 11, 2018
- How to Increase Food Safety Using High-Performance Weighing
What types of scales can you use in your food processing facility? This article breaks it down.
- May 24, 2018
- A Closer Look at Probiotics
A quick dive into probiotics, verification, and implications for food safety.
- May 30, 2018
- Clever Serial Dilution Process Provides Better Performance at Lower Costs
This experiment shows whether automation of serial dilution and the use of disposable bags instead of prefilled test tubes standardize can simplify the dilution process.
- More Results: