In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- October 22, 2014
- Increasing the Efficiency and Accuracy of Pesticide Residue Screening in Food Using Microfluidic Chromatography and Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
Waters Corporation explores efficient methods in pesticide residue analysis in food.
- October 16, 2014
- Cider Maker H.P. Bulmer Speeds Up Profits with Videojet’s 1600 Series High-Utilization Printers
H.P. Bulmer’s facility-wide machine upgrade required new and innovative inkjet printing technology that Videojet Technologies seamlessly delivered.
- October 14, 2014
- Emerging Risk Identification in the Age of Social Media
Digital Echo allows companies within the food safety industry to quickly identify online controversies and react proactively, ultimately avoiding a brand damaging social media debacle.
- October 10, 2014
- How to Ensure Your Food Safety Audit Goes Well
Ensure a great food safety audit by following official procedures, upholding sanitation standards and consistently reviewing regulations and quality assurance.
- October 8, 2014
- Chain Reaction: Data Solutions for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
Cold chain temperature monitoring a key factor in reducing foodborne illness, negative reviews, lost business, employee turnover and health code violations.
- October 3, 2014
- What Does Dynamic Pest Management Look Like?
A comprehensive integrated pest management system blends four practical pillars: exclusion tactics, facility maintenance, consistent monitoring and staff training.
- September 8, 2014
- Streamlined Microbiological Workflows for the Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in Food
A detailed workflow and data for Listeria monocytogenes detection according to ISO 11290-1 is presented.
- September 9, 2014
- Analysis of Flavonoids in Juices with the ACQUITY QDa Detector
The Waters® ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System with the ACQUITY QDa Detector offers the best balance of selectivity, usability and affordability for flavonoids analysis.
- September 10, 2014
- Safety in the Air: How Processors can Close the Door on Airborne Contamination Threats
Air quality is often overlooked as a source of contamination in food processing environments.
- September 3, 2014
- Analytical Method Validation of Food Safety Tests – Demonstrating Fitness-for-Purpose
Validation of methods for food safety testing should be based on robust, accurate data.
- More Results: