In this online feature, Food Safety Magazine readers find practical articles from food industry experts at service and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series line-up!
- Overcoming Issues with Perfluorinated Compound Analyses
- January 12, 2020
- By AFFINISEP
To overcome PFC contamination issues with SPE, AFFINISEP, a global provider of ready-to-use laboratory consumables, including SPE cartridges, SPE disks, spin cartridges and tips, custom resins, and products for passive sampling, recently introduced a new product—AttractSPE™ WAX-PFC.
- All Set for FSMA? Don’t Forget the Reanalysis!
- December 18, 2019
- By Rachel Montgomery
Does your food facility need more than one Preventive Controls-Qualified Individual to keep up with all the demands of the Food Safety Modernization Act?
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Essentials
- December 6, 2019
- By Alexander Twibill
HQTS explains in great detail the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in food safety.
- Why Real-Time Temperature Monitoring and Track-and-Trace Technology Provide Supply Chain Control
- December 4, 2019
- By Jeremy Schneider
Controlant explains how the use of data, coupled with their full supply chain visibility solutions, can enhance how your food business approaches and improves food safety.
- Avoiding Food Safety Compliance Mistakes
- September 25, 2019
- By ETQ
Here's how industry manufacturers can avoid costly errors, improve product quality, and better protect consumer safety.
- Accelerating Efficiency and Safety with iQ Foods
- September 27, 2019
- By T&D U.S. LLC
Here's how iQ Foods used T&D Corporation to leverage its data logger technology for the automation of their storage/temperature management process.
- How the World’s Largest Cheese Producer Manages Quality
- August 23, 2019
- By PureLine
Pureline Solutions offers a unique chlorine dioxide floor wash service, which is often combined with a chlorine dioxide gas treatment to initially disinfect floors and drains, and can be subsequently used as a complete sterilization process.
- The Importance of Food Safety Monitoring
- July 30, 2019
- By Lascar Electronics
Find out how Gold Coast Oyster keeps their shellfish fresh and safe with temperature data loggers by Lascar Electronics.
- Agrian Software Platform Advances Data Collection, Management, and Analytics in the Agrifood Industry
- July 8, 2019
- By Agrian
Agrian introduces a new cloud-based software platform.
- New Testing Application Advances Glyphosate Detection in Food Products
- May 1, 2019
- By AFFINISEP
With growing consumer concern about glyphosate in food, AFFINISEP shares innovative solutions for reliable analytical detection tools and technologies.
- More Results: