Food Safety Matters is a podcast for food safety professionals hosted by the Food Safety Magazine editorial team – the leading media brand in food safety for over 20 years. Each episode will feature a conversation with a food safety professional sharing their experiences and insights of the important job of safeguarding the world’s food supply.
- October 8, 2019
- Ep. 58. Lan Lam: Food Safety in America’s Test Kitchen
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, America's Test Kitchen chef Lan Lam tells us all about how the show intertwines food safety messaging in their on-air cooking demonstrations.
- September 24, 2019
- Ep. 57. Sanjay Gummalla: AFFI’s Food Safety Innovations
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, Sanjay Gummalla delves into how AFFI is making the frozen food sector safer for all.
- September 19, 2019
- Phoseon: Targeting Pathogens with UV LED
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to two experts from Phoseon about the use of UV LED technology to reduce foodborne pathogens.
- September 10, 2019
- Ep. 56. Oscar Garrison: Regs and Eggs
Oscar Garrison from United Egg Producers joins the Food Safety Matters podcast to discuss how states work with other entities to keep food safety. He also delves into keeping eggs safe.
- August 27, 2019
- Ep. 55. CDC: Investigating Foodborne Illness Outbreaks
Dr. Laura Gieraltowski from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) breaks down how the nation's health protection agency works to track foodborne illness outbreaks.
- August 13, 2019
- Ep. 54. Live from IAFP 2019
Food Safety Matters brought the podcast to IAFP in Louisville, KY! Listen to our live recordings with some of the industry's biggest names.
- July 23, 2019
- Ep. 53. Cindy Jiang: How McDonald’s Collaborates with Stakeholders Worldwide
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, McDonalds' food safety executive Cindy Jiang talks about a topic that's often overlooked—food safety and collaboration.
- July 9, 2019
- Ep. 52. Joan Menke-Schaenzer: Navigating Foodborne Outbreaks and Recalls
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, Joan Menke-Schaenzer engages in a lively discussion about food safety decision-making, and how she's managed multiple foodborne outbreaks tied to her employers' food products.
- June 25, 2019
- Ep. 51. Bob Powitz: The Right Way to Clean and Sanitize—Part II
In Part II of our chat with sanitarian Bob Powitz, he delves into analyzing a food facility's cleaning and sanitizing practices, proper use of chemicals, and more.
- June 10, 2019
- Ep. 50. Bob Powitz: The Right Way to Clean and Sanitize—Part I
In Part I of our chat with sanitarian Bob Powitz, he explains the right way to go about cleaning and sanitizing a food processing facility.
- More Results: