Food Safety Matters is a podcast for food safety professionals hosted by the Food Safety Magazine editorial team – the leading media brand in food safety for over 20 years. Each episode will feature a conversation with a food safety professional sharing their experiences and insights of the important job of safeguarding the world’s food supply.
- January 16, 2020
- FoodLogiQ: Partnering on Food Traceability and Transparency
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, experts from FoodLogiQ and Avery Dennison discuss the role that technology will continue to play in solving food safety problems.
- January 14, 2020
- Ep. 63. Bob Whitaker & Jennifer McEntire: Produce 2020 (Part I)
Two produce industry heavyweights discuss the many challenges of keeping produce safe.
- December 10, 2019
- Ep. 62. 2019: Shutdown, Swine, Romaine – Oh My!
Romaine, romaine, romaine. Food Safety Matters discusses the year's biggest stories and trends.
- November 25, 2019
- Ep. 61. EFSA: Creating Food Safety’s Future in the EU
EFSA's Marta Hugas joins us to discuss research, data, and food safety in the EU.
- November 12, 2019
- Ep. 60. Cramer, Bernard, Powitz: Three career food safety pros walk into a bar (Part II)
In Part II of this fascinating discussion, Mike Cramer, Dane Bernard, and Bob Powitz dive deep into food safety education, future staffing within the industry, and their thoughts on current popular food trends. Also included is an interview with USDA's Mindy Brashears about the agency's recent look at consumer behavior when washing poultry.
- November 7, 2019
- IFC: Effective Pest Management
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we continue a chat with two experts from IFC, this time about best practices in pest management within the food industry.
- October 22, 2019
- Ep. 59. Cramer, Bernard, Powitz: Three career food safety pros walk into a bar (Part I)
Food safety professionals Mike Cramer, Dane Bernard, and Bob Powitz drop some serious knowledge as they reflect on their many combined years in various levels of the food industry.
- October 8, 2019
- Ep. 58. Lan Lam: Food Safety in America’s Test Kitchen
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, America's Test Kitchen chef Lan Lam tells us all about how the show intertwines food safety messaging in their on-air cooking demonstrations.
- September 24, 2019
- Ep. 57. Sanjay Gummalla: AFFI’s Food Safety Innovations
In this episode of Food Safety Matters, Sanjay Gummalla delves into how AFFI is making the frozen food sector safer for all.
- September 19, 2019
- Phoseon: Targeting Pathogens with UV LED
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, we speak to two experts from Phoseon about the use of UV LED technology to reduce foodborne pathogens.
- More Results: