Food Safety Matters is a podcast for food safety professionals hosted by the Food Safety Magazine editorial team – the leading media brand in food safety for over 20 years. Each episode will feature a conversation with a food safety professional sharing their experiences and insights of the important job of safeguarding the world’s food supply.
- June 23, 2020
- Ep. 74. John Keogh and C.J. Unis: Supply Chains After COVID—Part I
Once again, we're joined by John Keogh and C.J. Unis to discuss COVID-19 and it's future impact on the food industry supply chain. This is Part I.
- June 11, 2020
- Meritech: The Employee Hygiene Toolbox
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, hygiene expert Paul Barnhill tells us all about Meritech's innovative Employee Hygiene Toolbox created in partnership with Food Safety Magazine.
- June 9, 2020
- Ep. 73. Keith Warriner: Applications for the Advanced Oxidation Process
University of Guelph's Keith Warriner joins us for the second time, this time discussing his advanced oxidation process and how he's been able to apply it to certain food commodities to prevent contamination.
- May 26, 2020
- Ep. 72. David Acheson: The Trouble with Defining “Ready-to-Eat”
David Acheson's third episode with Food Safety Matters hones in on what it takes to make a food "ready-to-eat," traceability, and Salmonella as an adulterant.
- May 12, 2020
- Ep. 71. Bryan Hitchcock: Leading the Global Food Traceability Center
In this episode, IFT's Bryan Hitchcock explains how the Global Food Traceability Center is working to improve transparency and communication within the food industry, worldwide.
- April 28, 2020
- Ep. 70. Auburn Univ. Experts: COVID’s Effect on U.S. Meat Industry
A group of food defense and meat science experts from Auburn University discuss COVID-19 and its implications within the U.S. food supply system.
- April 14, 2020
- Ep. 69. Popham, Cramer, Leighton: Prioritizing food safety during COVID-19
Stacey Popham, Mike Cramer, and Sean Leighton share how their food safety roles and responsibilities have shifted amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- March 31, 2020
- COVID-19: Assessing the Impacts on the Food Industry
In this Special Edition, Food Safety Matters spoke to two supply chain experts about COVID-19 and what it means for every level of the global food industry.
- March 24, 2020
- Ep. 68. Steve Mandernach & Ernie Julian: What Keeps State Regulators Up at Night: Part 2
In Part 2, leaders from the Association of Food and Drug Officials share how foodborne outbreak investigations are approached from the state level.
- March 26, 2020
- Fine Tune: The Future of Pest Management
In this BONUS episode of Food Safety Matters, an expert from Fine Tune discusses pest management in food safety—past, present, and future.
- More Results: