In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- FlyPunch! Keeping Fruit Flies at Bay the Natural Way
- By Mat Franken
Keeping fruit flies at bay with FlyPunch!, a nontoxic, commercial grade insect repellant that’s ideal for food manufacturers, restaurants, bars, breweries and more.
- Liquid Crystal-Based Detection System Revolutionizes Food Pathogen Testing in Terms of Speed and Accuracy
- By Curtis H. Stumpf, Ph.D.
Pathogen detection solutions using liquid crystal-based methods, courtesy of Crystal Diagnostics.
- Top 3 Pitfalls In The Food Packaging Design Process
- By Pierce Covert
The top three pitfalls to avoid before making final decisions on new or improved food packaging solutions.
- Trends in Meat and Poultry Safety
- By Sunsweet
Detailing how Sunsweet plums are an effective substitute for unwanted additives in meat and poultry.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: Improving Food Safety and Operational Efficiency in Food Processing
- By Diversey Care
Cleaning and disinfecting are distinctly two different operations in the world of food safety.
- Exposing Recent Improvements in X-Ray Inspection for Food Inspection
- By Dave Rizzo
New technologies like one-button “auto learning” simplifies operation while plug-and-play replacement modules speed up repairs.
- Machine Vision for Your Milk
- By JADAK and IDEXX
JADAK adapts barcode scanner for diagnostic application in the agricultural, medical and veterinary fields.
- DuPont Q&A on Protein Trends
- By FSM
Food Safety Magazine (FSM) spoke with Ratna Mukherjee, Ph.D., of DuPont Nutrition & Health on current trends of soy protein applications for the food industry.
- Data-Driven Food Safety Monitoring Eases Regulatory Compliance and Delivers Opportunities
- By Colin Thurston
Here’s how the implementation of a laboratory information management system can help to establish or strengthen a food company’s HACCP program.
- Considerations for Testing with a Third-Party Laboratory
- By Adam Hughes
Factors that a food company should take into consideration when searching for a third-party laboratory for the purpose of pathogen testing.
- More Results: