In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Rapid Differentiation between Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavorings for Determining Food Fraud
- By Avinash Dalmia, George L. Perkins and Craig Whitehouse
A variety of analytical techniques have been used to differentiate between natural and artificial vanilla flavorings and are described here.
- Embracing FSMA from a Pest Management Perspective
- By Shane McCoy
To comply with FSMA, food facilities should work with their food safety team and pest management partner to provide a safer environment and better product.
- Interactive Employee Training Encourages a Food Safety Culture
- By Laura Dunn Nelson
Public and workplace safety is jeopardized when workers either fail to apply food safety training on the job or were never correctly trained in the first place.
- Workwear Solutions for Food Product Safety
- By Fran McAteer, M.Sc., MBA
Food-related businesses now have a scientifically proven choice for effective garment disinfection consistent with their food safety goals.
- True Industrial-Grade Peripherals: Much More than Just a NEMA Enclosure
- By CTI Electronics Corporation
Industrial joysticks, mouse pointers and keyboards often break down in harsh, messy environments, but a solution is available.
- New FSMA Rule to Mandate More Rigorous Controls
- By Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
The FDA proposed rule on preventive controls will add more rigorous controls to sanitation, maintenance and pest management programs, making integrated pest management programs more important than ever.
- More Results: