In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Traceability is Key in Food Safety: Europe Leads the Way
- By Colin Thurston
Europe leads the globe in compliance with strict food safety regulations.
- No Compromise GC-MS - Atmospheric Pressure GC (APGC)
- By Jody Dunstan, BSc MSc CChem MRSC
Pesticide residues are often high on the list of consumer concerns and consequently analytical laboratories are tasked with screening samples for as many pesticides as possible in a single analysis. Most countries have clearly defined regulations governing pesticide residue levels...
- Keeping Honey Products Safe: Detecting Sulfonamides using Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- By Joe Analceto and Gouri Satpathy
High performance triple quadrupole liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry provides a robust technique for quantifying chemical contaminants in honey.
- Taking a Closer Look at Physical Contamination
- By Kyle Thomas
Improvements in X-ray detection can meet the challenges inherent in physical contamination of foodstuffs.
- Flame Pasteurizing ‘Sizzles’ for Ready-to-Eat Meats
- By Unitherm Food Systems
A breakout solution for pathogen control increases shelf life and productivity of ready-to-eat meats.
- Improving Food Safety with Industrial Internet-Enabled Technologies
- By Katie Moore
Technology is transforming the way manufacturers can work to improve food safety.
- How to Be Audit-Ready, Anytime
- By Dr. Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
Five documentation tips will help a company ace the pest control portion of their third-party audit.
- The Pest Management Partnership
- By Patricia Hottel
Both client and pest management professionals play an important role in pest elimination in food facilities.
- Transitioning to GFSI-Recognized Standards
- By Ron Shepard
Global benchmarks create a way to consolidate multiple audit requirements for the food industry.
- More Results: