In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Flame Pasteurizing ‘Sizzles’ for Ready-to-Eat Meats
- By Unitherm Food Systems
A breakout solution for pathogen control increases shelf life and productivity of ready-to-eat meats.
- Improving Food Safety with Industrial Internet-Enabled Technologies
- By Katie Moore
Technology is transforming the way manufacturers can work to improve food safety.
- How to Be Audit-Ready, Anytime
- By Dr. Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
Five documentation tips will help a company ace the pest control portion of their third-party audit.
- The Pest Management Partnership
- By Patricia Hottel
Both client and pest management professionals play an important role in pest elimination in food facilities.
- Transitioning to GFSI-Recognized Standards
- By Ron Shepard
Global benchmarks create a way to consolidate multiple audit requirements for the food industry.
- Eliminating Contamination from Food Processing
- By Intech
A Dutch food manufacturer adjusted the design of their equipment to eliminate potential contamination problems experienced during a deboning operation.
- Safety from Field to Fork
- By Mike Garry
Food safety must rely on safe and effective sanitation solutions.
- The Future of Food Safety: Taking a Proactive Approach with Technology
- By Mike Edgett
Your food safety solution may need to evolve with new technologies to ensure compliance with new regulations.
- Manual HACCP Monitoring – What’s the Worst that Could Happen?
- By Edward Musial and Christian Koether
Foodservice kitchens need a consistent solution for managing food safety and HACCP plans
- Using LC-MS/MS to Support Chinese Expansion in the Global Food Export Market
- By Kefei Wang and Rohan Thakur
Increasing pesticide regulations globally require innovative detection solutions for food producers.
- More Results: