In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Antibiotic Resistance: A Food Safety Issue
- By Mark Offerhaus, Micreos
- Overcoming Tough Challenges in the Meat and Poultry Industry
- By Richard Hebel
- LIMS: An Important Tool for Protecting Food and Beverage Brand Value
- By Colin Thurston
- Five Ways Closures Can Build Your Brand
- By Sheila Heath, Crown Closures Americas
- Screening for Melamine Adulteration in Protein-Based Foods by GC/MS
- By James Neal-Kababick, Perkin Elmer, Inc.
- Delivering on the Promise of the Paperless Lab
- By Susan Najjar, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Food Safety and Food Security
- By M&M Technologies
- More Results: