In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- What Does Dynamic Pest Management Look Like?
- By Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
A comprehensive integrated pest management system blends four practical pillars: exclusion tactics, facility maintenance, consistent monitoring and staff training.
- Chain Reaction: Data Solutions for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- By Cameron Adams
Cold chain temperature monitoring a key factor in reducing foodborne illness, negative reviews, lost business, employee turnover and health code violations.
- How to Ensure Your Food Safety Audit Goes Well
- By Jeff Maree
Ensure a great food safety audit by following official procedures, upholding sanitation standards and consistently reviewing regulations and quality assurance.
- Emerging Risk Identification in the Age of Social Media
- By Adrienne M. Dunham and Forrest M. Hillery
Digital Echo allows companies within the food safety industry to quickly identify online controversies and react proactively, ultimately avoiding a brand damaging social media debacle.
- Cider Maker H.P. Bulmer Speeds Up Profits with Videojet’s 1600 Series High-Utilization Printers
- By Videojet Technologies
H.P. Bulmer’s facility-wide machine upgrade required new and innovative inkjet printing technology that Videojet Technologies seamlessly delivered.
- Tea Trouble: How Formulations Meet Packaging Needs, Not Consumers’
- By Suley Muratoglu
To meet bottling regulations, much ready-to-drink tea is acidified and sweetened. Yet health-conscious shoppers want premium teas with less sugar.
- Natural Foods Are a Lifestyle, Not a Trend, For Many Shoppers
- By Suley Muratoglu
After decades of increasing complexity and processing interventions in food, natural foods advocates are taking things back, and consumers are responding.
- Electrolyzed Water: Instilling Confidence in the Future of Food Safety
- By eWater Advantage
eWater does it all, effectively cleaning and sanitizing everything from fruits and vegetables to surfaces, cutting boards, utensils, bathrooms and more.
- Using Gas and Liquid Chromatography Coupled Tandem Mass Spectrometry Systems for Pesticide Quantification in Exported Fruit and Vegetables
- By Joe Anacleto, Helen (Qingyu) Sun and Zicheng Wang
A case study by Bruker Daltronics tests for pesticide residue on rice, avocado and spinach using a modified QuEChERS protocol.
- Preventing Undeclared Food Allergens Using Vision Systems
- By Mark Schmid
Banner Engineering’s iVu vision sensor provides a high-tech, digital solution for inspecting the presence or absence of specific allergens in foods and product labels.
- More Results: