In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- Emerging Risk Identification in the Age of Social Media
- By Adrienne M. Dunham and Forrest M. Hillery
Digital Echo allows companies within the food safety industry to quickly identify online controversies and react proactively, ultimately avoiding a brand damaging social media debacle.
- How to Ensure Your Food Safety Audit Goes Well
- By Jeff Maree
Ensure a great food safety audit by following official procedures, upholding sanitation standards and consistently reviewing regulations and quality assurance.
- Chain Reaction: Data Solutions for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- By Cameron Adams
Cold chain temperature monitoring a key factor in reducing foodborne illness, negative reviews, lost business, employee turnover and health code violations.
- What Does Dynamic Pest Management Look Like?
- By Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
A comprehensive integrated pest management system blends four practical pillars: exclusion tactics, facility maintenance, consistent monitoring and staff training.
- Analysis of Flavonoids in Juices with the ACQUITY QDa Detector
- By Tracy Mui, Prabhakar Kasturi, Jinchuan Yang, Rich DeMuro and Joe Romano
The Waters® ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System with the ACQUITY QDa Detector offers the best balance of selectivity, usability and affordability for flavonoids analysis.
- Moving beyond NSF H1: What the ISO 21469 Lubricant Standard Means for Food Safety
- By Klüber Lubrication
End-users benefit from assurance through third-party process audits and product analysis that the ISO 21469-compliant lubricants will consistently meet food safety requirements.
- Safety in the Air: How Processors can Close the Door on Airborne Contamination Threats
- By Stephanie Sparks
Air quality is often overlooked as a source of contamination in food processing environments.
- Streamlined Microbiological Workflows for the Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in Food
- By Rolf Ossmer, Volker Lanz and Andreas Bubert
A detailed workflow and data for Listeria monocytogenes detection according to ISO 11290-1 is presented.
- Utilizing Fill Level Monitoring in Beverage and Food Packaging
- By Andrew Lisa
The goal of fill level inspection is to ensure that any metal cans, glass bottles, plastic bottles or composite containers are filled to exactly the correct height.
- Controlling Allergens in Food Manufacturing Plants
- By Camila Gadotti, M.S.
Allergens are responsible for the majority of food recalls in the U.S. today.
- More Results: