In this online feature, FSM readers find more practical and hot topic articles with contributions from experts in industry, and services and technology development companies.
Published exclusively on our webiste, Signature Series articles both further discussion of topics covered in the magazine and begin new topic threads, providing a value-added resource for food safety and quality assurance professionals.
Food Safety Magazine Signature Series content allows readers to get more information, faster. Visit often to read the latest additions to the Signature Series editorial line-up!
- New FSMA Rule to Mandate More Rigorous Controls
- By Zia Siddiqi, Ph.D., B.C.E.
The FDA proposed rule on preventive controls will add more rigorous controls to sanitation, maintenance and pest management programs, making integrated pest management programs more important than ever.
- Increasing Shelf Life of Injected Meats
- By Sterilex
To increase the shelf life of meats, brine injection is commonly used but is susceptible to microbiological challenges. Thorough testing and sanitation are important to achieve and maintain product quality and integrity.
- Pomegranate Juice Adulteration
- By Robert Packer, PerkinElmer
Pomegranate juice has become a popular target for ingredient adulteration; protecting your brand is essential.
- Cost-Effective Cleaning Validation for Allergens
- By Martin Easter, Hygiena
Effective cleaning is a prerequisite and Critical Control Point for allergen control.
- Single-Step Acid Wash Cleaner to Improve Cleaning Efficiency
- By Carolina Mateus, Ph.D., DeLaval Cleaning Solutions
- Antibiotic Resistance: A Food Safety Issue
- By Mark Offerhaus, Micreos
- Overcoming Tough Challenges in the Meat and Poultry Industry
- By Richard Hebel
- LIMS: An Important Tool for Protecting Food and Beverage Brand Value
- By Colin Thurston
- Five Ways Closures Can Build Your Brand
- By Sheila Heath, Crown Closures Americas
- More Results: