Weber Scientific Releases 2017-2018 Product Guide
The Lab Book™ is Weber Scientific’s updated 265-page catalog which includes many innovative new products for dairy, food, beverage and water testing. A comprehensive buyer’s guide, it contains thousands of laboratory products to help efficiently perform quality control testing, plus many exclusive and hard-to-find items.
There are over 270 new products, and the catalog is organized by category for quick reference.
- Testing — allergen, rapid and standard bacterial detection, air testing and hygiene monitoring
- Supplies — labware, safety, security, sampling and sanitation
- Instruments — balances, microscopes, thermometers, pH meters, colorimeters, and more
- Equipment — autoclaves, centrifuges, furniture, incubators, water baths, mixers, and more
- Chemicals — buffers, reagents, standards, cleaners and sanitizers
Weber Scientific distributes food safety test kits and laboratory supplies throughout North America. According to Sharon Wilson, vice president of marketing and product development, “Weber is well-known as the specialist in supplying the needs for quality control laboratories. Customers also like our free freight upgrade program and our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.”