FoodLogiQ Launches Recall + Response Software for Food Recall Management
FoodLogiQ, a provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency software solutions, has announced the launch of a first-of-its-kind solution, Recall + Response, the industry’s first real-time, software as a service solution for recall and stock withdrawal management.
Serving as a centralized technology platform for executing stock withdrawals, recalls and mock recalls, Recall + Response empowers food companies both large and small to execute faster, more targeted recall management across their supply chain.
The system launches automated communications including phone, email, and text notifications that are developed using pre-built templates in the platform. By preparing and documenting the recall plan in advance within Recall + Response, companies can ensure speed of delivery and consistency of notifications to their supply chain partners when a recall happens.
“The food industry finally has a solution that can provide the speed, accuracy and single source of truth that are mission critical during a recall,” says Dean Wiltse, CEO of FoodLogiQ. "With our traceability and recall technology, food companies can confidently make decisions, protect their brand while documenting and recording every step of the process to demonstrate to regulators—and their Board of Directors—their precise and timely handling of the issue.”
Recall + Response enables users to:
- Define and create withdrawal templates to plan and prepare for common types of recalls and stock withdrawals.
- Launch a mock recall in the platform to test your supply chain’s recall readiness.
- Tailor communications around a recall based on the type of contact or location configured in the FoodLogiQ Connect platform.
- Build in automatic escalation if no action is taken by a particular location or contact within a customized timeframe.
- Track the status and progress of your recall or stock withdrawal to know with certainty the issue has been fully resolved.
FoodLogiQ | FoodLogiQ