Welcome to Food Safety Magazine's blog, where a community of food safety experts share their thoughts and knowledge on various food safety topics.
- Food Company Proprietary Information: A Target for Cyber-based Adversaries
Food defense begins with safeguarding your company’s proprietary information. Find out how.
- The ISIS Files and Belgium: Food Industry Implications
How can you safeguard infrastructure targets like the food supply from targeted terrorism? The threat is real.
- Industrial Chemical Systems Threat Mitigation—An Important Element in Food Defense
Food personnel safety and security plans are not stand-alone efforts, unconnected to the business practices that make for company success, they must be firmly integrated into the company’s food safety culture.
- A New Partnership with Canada on Food Safety
FDA outlines its partnership with Canada aimed at benefiting consumers on both sides of the border.
- Produce in Multiple Ann Arbor Grocery Stores Targeted by Man Spraying Mouse Poison
Do we have a vulnerable food supply? What should our response be?
- Power Outage Shows Hacker Threats Are a Real Threat to the Food Industry
What are the implications of breaches in cybersecurity for the food industry? Knowing the targets is key.
- Is Terrorism a Threat to the U.S. Food Industry?
Are global food supplies at risk in this age of terrorism? You be the judge.
- Book Review: Genetic Modification and Food Quality: A Down to Earth Analysis
Huub Lelieveld, a co-chair on Food Safety Magazine's Editorial Advisory Board, reviews a new food safety book written by Robert Blair and Joe M. Regenstein.
- Blue Bell and the Very Real Impact of the Food Safety Modernization Act
Could the deadly outbreak of illnesses tied to contaminated ice cream have been prevented?
- FSMA: The Future Is Now
FDA is holding the “FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Public Meeting: Focus on Implementation Strategy for Prevention-Oriented Food Safety Standards.”
- More Results: